Estate Plan Preparation Services
Estate Planning is an essential component to your overall financial plan. It allows you to gain more control over aspects of your life both during your lifetime and after your death.
* Scope of Service: MRA will conduct a client interview to gather data that will be forwarded to HELIOS INTEGRATED PLANNING (“HIP”). HIP will then prepare the estate planning documents strictly using the data gathered by MRA.
Starting at $750
- Certification of Trust
- General Transfer
- Financial Power of Attorney
- Medical Power of Attorney or Advance Health Care Directive
- HIPAA Release
Life & legacy planning with Everplans
Estate Planning Tool
Get help organizing your vital documents and final wishes.
Everplans guides you through everything from take care of your will, to keeping usernames and passwords. It gives you tips to organize documents and shows you what to save. Using Everplans, you can:
- Be certain you don’t miss a single document
- Make sure your beneficiaries know who to contact
- Give special instructions on things like taking care of a family pet
MRA offers Everplans as a value-added free service to its clients. This is a $75/year value.