Life & Legacy Planning with Everplans
Guidance: Get help organizing your vital documents and
Everplans guides you through everything from taking care of your will, to keeping usernames and passwords. It gives you tips to organize documents and shows you what to save. Using
Everplans, you can:
• Be certain you don’t miss a single document
• Make sure your beneficiaries know who to contact
• Give special instructions on things like taking care of a family pet
Secure Storage: Save all your information safely and in one place
Everplans operates like an electronic safety-deposit box, but it’s safer and smarter because it allows you to keep a scanned copy of your information in a totally secure—yet instantly
• You’ll receive a personal email from your advisor with a unique link to your Everplan
• Click the link, and you’ll be guided through the setup process
• Once your account is set up, just follow the steps to completing your plan
Share only what you want and designate who gets to see it
Pick “deputies” who can access your documents and information—family members, friends and other beneficiaries or professionals—and ensure that even after you’re gone, you
• Choose your deputies
• Designate which deputies have access to which documents
• Know that your wishes will be met
Free Account for MRA clients
MRA offers Everplans as a value-added FREE service to its clients. This a $75 /year value.
Everplans is a service provided by Everplans Inc. Everplans is not owned, controlled by, or affiliated with MRA Advisory Group (“MRA”), and MRA is not responsible or in any way liable for the use or operation of Everplans. MRA customers use Everplans subject to EVERPLANS TERMS OF SERVICE (https://www.everplans.com/terms-conditions).
Everplans is not a financial planning service. It is a digital tool that helps people organize, store, share and keep up to date all the important plans and information they need and that their family would need in the event of an emergency. For more information, please visit www.everplans.com.