Workplace wellness just got better.
Planning and research tools to help you make money decisions today while preparing for tomorrow.
Discounted services for Midtown associates.*
*10% – 20% discounts available for most services. Proof of association to Midtown required.
Solutions for Individuals
Solutions for Businesses
Personal Financial Planning
Sign up for our WealthBuilder Planning System and work one-on-one with one of our Financial Advisors towards helping you reach your financial goals.
Starting at $79/month
– Goals-based investing: retirement, college, major purchase
– Globally diversified portfolios
– Varied investment themes:
Traditional Asset allocation, Socially Responsible Investing, Smart Beta and Target Income strategies
No commissions. Account minimum: $5,000. Annual fee from 0.40% – 1.50%
Individual 401K/403B Advice
Personalized investment advisory services for 401ks, 403bs, IRAs and annuities held away from our firm. With RetirementBuilder, we can help you manage your retirement accounts no matter where they are held using our multi-custodian trading platform.
No commissions. No account minimums. Annual fee from 0.40% – 1.50%
Invest in alternatives through MRA Capital Partners – a privately held boutique real estate investment company that invests in value add and cash-flowing real estate investments throughout the U.S.
Individual Tax Services
We work as part of your team to ensure that taxes don’t derail your financial plan. Our tax experts stay up to date on the ever-changing tax laws and can help you make appropriate decisions. We are available year-round and will be proactive in tax planning and filings to ensure that efficient tax strategies are discussed and implemented as appropriate
Wills and Estate Planning Documents Preparation
Document Preparation Services
- Certification of Trust
- General Transfer
- Financial Power of Attorney
- Medical Power of Attorney or Advance Health Care Directive
- HIPAA Release
Starting at $750
Charitable Giving using Donor-advised Funds
1) Provides a tax benefit and potentially eliminate capital gains*
2) Seeks to maximize your giving
3) Helps you track your gifting for tax purposes
* A donor’s ability to claim itemized deductions is subject to a variety of limitations depending on a donor’s specific tax situation. Consult a tax advisor.
Wearing too many hats as a business owner? End the chaos of running your business by yourself. Get it done with SmallBizExecs.
Business services based on your unique needs.
Business Taxes Preparation and Planning
Year-end tax preparation, accounting services, tax management/planning services
Our team has decades of experience preparing tax returns, including individual, partnership, and corporate income taxes, state and local sales taxes, payroll taxes and more.
Price based on needs
Get instant multiple quotes for:
– General liability
– Workes Compensation
– Business Owners (BOP)
– Professional liability
– Special events
– Cyber liability
Insurance for Employees
Get fast multi-carrier quotes and proposals for your business including
medical, dental, vision, life, cancer and disability.
Business Retirement Plans
The easy, affordable 401(K) for your business
• Everything is included for $8/month per participating employee
• $39/month subscription
• Competitive advisory fees (we strive to beat our competitors)
• Plans administered by Guideline
Our goal is to become an extension of your office by forming close partnerships with our clients. Our financial professionals have on average decades of experience helping small businesses solve financial challenges.
Payroll and Human Resources
Take the mystery out of payroll processing
Refreshingly easy payroll so you can get back to what matters the most.
Commercial Real Estate
Your business has a story to tell, with unique dreams for success. We want to be a part of that story, and work together to secure the best business loans available to make your dreams a reality.
Loans offered by National Business Capital.
Schedule a free second-opinion video call with one of our fiduciary advisors
What to expect:
– A friendly and knowledgeable staff who understands the financial issues of your generation
– Confidentiality about your financial situation
– Professionals who work in a fiduciary capacity
– An open conversation about your financial goals and dreams
– An initial assessment of any “financial blind spots” which may be in the way for you to achieve your financial goals
– Disclosure on how we are compensated and an outline of how we can partner with you to help you reach your financial goals