“If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else.” Yogi Berra
WealthBuilder Planning* + MRA Wealth Management
Paid subscribers work with a dedicated fiduciary advisor who understands that every investor is unique. We employ a systematic process to help our clients achieve their financial goals. Your subscription includes:
Dedicated fiduciary advisor. Most of our advisors have at least 20 years of industry experience.
Asset allocation / portfolio construction advice for all of your investments
401k / 403B investment advice and trading through RetirementBuilder service
Investment policy statement and full access to MRA Investment Committee's portfolio holdings
Insurance planning: life, disability, long-term care, auto, home and/or business
Estate planning guidance
Tax strategy and planning
Number of meetings/check-ins per year: typically from TWO to FOUR (based on your situation).
* The access to the WealthBuilder Planning portal is always free.
Annual fee range: 0.40% – 2.00% at a minimum of $92/month.
An ongoing collaborative financial planning process
Uncover financial blindspots
By definition, a blind spot is an area where a person’s view is obstructed. We help you identify financial blind spots in your personal economy.
Examples of financial blind spots:
– Taking too much or too little risk with your investment portfolio
– Lacking a proper cash reserve for emergencies and opportunities
– Missing a system to track your savings and your spending
– Having inadequate insurance protection for home and life coverages
– Missing a game plan for your finances if you get too sick or too injured to work
– Lacking adequate protection for your loved ones in case of a premature death
We focus on finding opportunities for you to improve your chances to reach your financial goals.
Examples of financial opportunities:
– Getting your finances organized
– Helping you pay yourself first
– Improving the yield on your cash reserve
– Adjusting your investment portfolio risk
– Reviewing and helping you streamline your debt
– Helping you pay your fair share of taxes
– Helping you create a “rule book” to properly distribute your wealth to your heirs
We plan and then life gets in the way!
Once your plan is implemented, you will find that changes will happen in your personal life as well as in the economy.
We offer five planning solutions for our subscribers based on their unique needs.
Track and update
Tracking the progress of your plan will help you get closer to your goals. Tracking is typically done on a yearly basis. We will compare your progress based on the prior year goals and help you refocus on your goals as needed.