Customized Service Levels
Service level ideal for young professionals with emerging wealth
Includes BASIC PLANNING services:
– Typically TWO reviews meeting/year and TWO financial goals to plan and monitor
Service level ideal for mid-careers professionals with established wealth
Includes ADVANCED PLANNING services:
– Typically THREE reviews meeting/year and THREE financial goals to plan and monitor
Service level ideal for pre-retirees and retired clients looking to protect, growth and/or distribute wealth
Includes COMPLEX PLANNING services:
– Typically CUSTOMIZED reviews meeting/year and CUSTOMIZED financial goals to plan and monitor
Viewing your financial life in the WealthBuilder Planning software is just the first step of the planning process. If you are a paid subscriber*, our advisors will help you analyze, implement and monitor your financial plan, while giving you flexibility to adjust your plan based on changes in your circumstances.*Check out our service and pricing subscriptions options
This collaborative process includes the following steps:
Download the FREE
WealthBuilder Planning App.
Search: Right Capital
UNCOVER FINANCIAL BLIND SPOTS
By definition, a blind spot is an area where a person’s view is obstructed. We help you identify financial blind spots in your personal economy.
Examples of financial blind spots:
– Taking too much or too little risk with your investment portfolio
– Lacking a proper cash reserve for emergencies and opportunities
– Missing a system to track your savings and your spending
– Having inadequate insurance protection for home and life coverages
– Missing a game plan for your finances if you get too sick or too injured to work
– Lacking adequate protection for your loved ones in case of a premature death
FIND FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITIES
We focus on finding opportunities for you to improve your chances to reach your financial goals.
Examples of financial opportunities:
– Getting your finances organized
– Helping you pay yourself first
– Improving the yield on your cash reserve
– Adjusting your investment portfolio risk
– Reviewing and helping you streamline your debt
– Helping you pay your fair share of taxes
– Helping you create a “rule book” to properly distribute your wealth to your heirs
We plan and then life gets in the way!
Once your plan is implemented, you will find that changes will happen in your personal life as well as in the economy.
We offer three planning solutions for our subscribers based on their unique needs:
TRACK AND UPDATE AS NEEDED
Tracking the progress of your plan will help you get closer to your goals. Tracking is typically done on a yearly basis. We will compare your progress based on the prior year goals and help you redict or refocus your goals as needed.
View Your financial life. Anytime. Anywhere.
Our digital tools help you create an investment plan based on your financial goals. In your terms, let’s answer the who, what, where and when as it relates to your financial goals and build a path toward goal achievement.SCHEDULE A DEMO