Subscription service starting at $49/m
“The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax.” Albert Einstein
Personal Tax Preparation and Planning
We work as part of your team to ensure that taxes don’t derail your financial plan. Our tax experts stay up to date on the ever-changing tax laws and can help you make appropriate decisions. We are available year-round and will be proactive in tax planning and filings to ensure that efficient tax strategies are discussed and implemented as appropriate.
Tax planning is an important component of your overall financial plan. It involves several variables that include the timing of income, purchases, investments, sales, retirement assets, deductions and many other moving parts. Business tax planning comes into play during all phases of the business’s life cycle. We find that it is always better to create a plan ahead of time rather than after the transaction. Let us analyze your financial situation in real-time and formulate a tax-efficient plan that is in alignment with your financial goals and business needs.
Our team has decades of experience preparing tax returns, including:
- Individual, partnership, and corporate income taxes
- State and local sales taxes
- Payroll taxes
Accounting and Bookkeeping for businesses include:
- QuickBooks consulting and training
- Quarterly transaction entry and/or bank reconciliations
- Preparation of key management reports
- Tax projections and forecasts
- Income distributions and/or asset sales or like-kind exchange planning
- Succession planning ideas and implications
- Choice of entity and tax implications
© SmallBizExecs – a service by MRA Tax Services, LLC. All rights reserved.