Paul S. Plemenos
Director of Wealth Management
Paul is the Director of Wealth Management at MRA Advisory Group since July of 2015. He is also a Partner and an investment committee member of MRA Capital Partners. From 2010–2015 he was a Financial Advisor and Vice President at Merrill Lynch; from 2003-2010, Financial Advisor and First Vice President at Wells Fargo Advisors and from 1997-2003, Financial Advisor and Associate Vice President at Morgan Stanley. He holds the following registrations: FINRA 7, 63, 65, 31. He earned a BS in Environmental and Business Economics from Rutgers University, NJ in 1991.
He is an avid fundraiser for the GoryebChildren’s Hospital. In the past three years, through his racing endeavors, he has raised over $50,000 to provide for various projects. He resides in Sparta, NJ.
- Wealth Management
- Retirement Income Planning
- Financial Planning
- Customized Portfolio Creation
- Estate Planning
Bring your questions. Let's find your financial blindspots
By definition, a blind spot is an area where a person’s view is obstructed. We help you identify financial blind spots in your personal economy.
Examples of financial blind spots:
– Taking too much or too little risk with your investment portfolio
– Lacking a proper cash reserve for emergencies and opportunities
– Missing a system to track your savings and your spending
– Having inadequate insurance protection for home and life coverages
– Missing a game plan for your finances if you get too sick or too injured to work
– Lacking adequate protection for your loved ones in case of a premature death
We focus on finding opportunities for you to improve your chances to reach your financial goals.
Examples of financial opportunities:
– Getting your finances organized
– Helping you pay yourself first
– Improving the yield on your cash reserve
– Adjusting your investment portfolio risk
– Reviewing and helping you streamline your debt
– Helping you pay your fair share of taxes
– Helping you create a “rule book” to properly distribute your wealth to your heirs
Partner for Growth
As a generational planning firm, we offer flexible services for all life stages.
As a MRA Advisory Client you can expect:
– Our primary values are Integrity, Commitment and Excellence
– Our firm’s objectives to Simplify Your Financial Life, Instill Confidence with a Plan and Pursue Growth
– Full and fair disclosure regarding products and services
– Strict confidentiality pertaining to sensitive data and conversations
– Calls/emails/texts returned within less than 8 business hours
– Coordination in making and holding agreed upon appointments under your service schedule
Who we are
MRA Advisory Group (“MRA”) is an Independent Investment Advisory firm that focuses on offering generational planning services to Millennials, Gen-Xers and Baby Boomers. We offer flexible subscription-based advisory services for all stages of your financial journey.
Most of our advisors have over two decades of financial services experience.
MRA specializes in the following integrated areas: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Tax Preparation and Planning, Business Services and Insurance Solutions.