No commissions. Fee-based advice.
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
Flexible and easy to use platform
Paperless Account Opening
Paperless account opening and transfers with just a few clicks
Auto Deposits and Transfers
Automate your investment savings and transfer from your external accounts
No Fees to Buy or Sell
No additional fees to buy or sell securities in your portfolio
We rebalance your portfolio at no additional cost to you
Download our Monthly Portfolio Profiles
Year-to-date results as of 12/31/20*
- Portfolio Risk Number 30-40* 0.02% 0.02%
- Portfolio Risk Number 41-50* 0.26% 0.26%
- Portfolio Risk Number 51-60* 0.54% 0.54%
- Portfolio Risk Number 61-70* 0.73% 0.73%
- Portfolio Risk Number 71+* 1.01% 1.01%
- Strategic Opportunities Portfolio 73+ (min. investment: $50,000)* -2.05% -2.05%
**S&P 500: -1.11%, **Bloomberg Barclays Global Aggregate: -0.88%, **MSCI EAFE: -1.09%
* Year-to-date results as of 01/31/21. All Performance and Return data is shown for a hypothetical portfolio and does not represent actual portfolio performance. Performance and Return data are net of applicable fund expenses, including management fees, but the performance and return data does not include the deduction of fees charged by MRA. Past performance does not guarantee or indicate future results. See ADV Brochure for disclosures, fees, risks and other considerations. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
** Year-to-date results as of 01/31/21. Source: YCharts.
Explore our investment solutions
Video: Our approach to investing and risk management
MRA Investment Committee
MRA Investment Committee (“IC”) is responsible for the management process of the firm’s WealthBuilder Risk Managed Portfolios (Exchange Traded Funds – ETFs) and Strategic Opportunity Portfolio (all stock portfolio). Most investment committee members have over 20 years of financial services experience in managing portfolios on behalf of clients.
The IC employs a top-down approach to the investment management process and divides the investment portfolio approach into “core” (traditional asset allocation) and “explore” (tactical asset allocation) holdings. As clients move up in risk from one portfolio to another, their “explore” allocation increases compared to their “core” allocation. Some examples of an “explore” holding include clean energy, cloud computing, online retailers, while “core” holdings may include the S&P 500, the Nasdaq index or the Barclays aggregate bond index. This approach is key in the IC’s effort to generate better investment outcomes for clients given each level of portfolio risk. In addition, the IC reviews all portfolio allocations on a quarterly basis or as needed. Prior to each IC meeting, each IC member does their own due diligence on each existing holding in all of our portfolios. The member then makes a recommendation to either hold, sell, increase or decrease the position. The member offers their reasoning to the rest of committee. Two thirds of the committee must agree on a given action prior to any action being put into motion.
Paul S. Plemenos
Director of Wealth Management
Marco Lima, CFP®
CEO, Wealth Advisor
Adam C. Anderson, CFP®, CRPC®
Director of Alternative Investments
Dalton Chandler, MBA, APMA
Director Wealth and Tax services
Beth P. Wahlig
Director of Socially Responsible Investing