Join us: We are hiring Private Wealth Advisors
Looking for quantum growth for your advisory business?
Overwhelmed by back office paperwork?
Want real ownership of your business without broker-dealer/non-compete constraints?
3+ years of financial advisory experience required.
RELENTLESS FOCUS ON BEST-IN-CLASS CLIENT SERVICE AND MARKETING
– Virtual Practice management capabilities from client acquisition, onboarding, servicing and marketing
– The combination of stellar client service and purposeful marketing drive client satisfaction and client acquisition
– Our structured high-touch service model helps our advisors develop meaningful relationship with our clients
– Our multiapproach marketing strategy using a combination of client centric events, referral harvesting, educational seminars, webinars, social media, blogs have been key to our associated advisors’ growth
COACHING AND SUPPORT
– The growth of an advisory practice is directly related to the team supporting the advisor
– Our investment professionals have decades of experience and work as a team to support and guide all team members when needed, from portfolio construction advice, taxes by a CPA, insurance consulting to estate planning and real estate investing
– Using a collaborative approach, we provide our advisors ongoing guidance and support across all areas of their financial advisory practice
GET PAID ON HELD-AWAY ASSETS
– With RetirementBuilder, our fee-based trading platform, you’ll have trading access your clients’ held away accounts suchs as IRAs, 401Ks, 403Bs.
– To ACAT or to not ACAT? The technology behind our trading platform enables our Wealth Advisors to trade, rebalance or reallocate your clients’ investments based on their financial goals, risk profile and time horizon. As such, you can manage your clients’ assets in held-away accounts or at one of our custodians.
– RetirementBuilder is consistent with MRA’s Private Wealth Advice Program in which clients pay an annual investment advisory fee ranging from 0.40% to 1.50% based on assets under management.
ENHANCE YOUR SERVICE OFFERING
MRA Advisory Group offers flexible subscription-based advisory services for to its clients ranging from:
– Subscription-based financial planning
– Model Portfolios
– Custom Equity/Bond portfolios
– Private Equity
– Personal Tax services
– Estate Planning Documents Preparation
– Business services through the Smallbizexecs. Visit smallbizexecs.com to learn more. Services offered: Business Taxes, Tax Planning, Business Retirement Plans, Insurance for Employees, Insurance for Employers, Business Loans, Tax Resolution, Part-time CFO, Business Compliance, Payroll and HR, Bookkeeping, Advisory Board
– Insurance and Estate
– Charitable Giving
– Real Estate: Commercial and Residential
MODEL PORTFOLIOS DESIGNED TO MEET YOUR CLIENTS’ INVESTMENT NEEDS
– Automated risk profile questionnaire enables you and your clients to select a portfolio based on their investment needs
– Automatic portfolio rebalancing
– Powerful tax harvesting tools
– Fractional shares
DIGITAL FINANCIAL PLANNING TOOLS
– Branded financial planning portal
– Data aggregation for all internal and external client accounts
– Net worth, cash flow, insurance, budgeting and estate planning tools
AUTOMATED BACK OFFICE
– Digital ACATs and ACHs which can be managed by you or the client with a few clicks
– Flexible account billing
– Paperless statements and tax reports
– Performance reporting
– Online meeting scheduler
– Streamlined screen sharing and video calls software
– Integrated CRM, marketing, business analytics, planning, compliance and investment platform
PAPERLESS ACCOUNT OPENING
– You or your clients can open and fund their investment accounts in less than 5 minutes
– Close to 100% of accounts opened without NIGOs (Not in Good Order)
If you are a solo financial advisor or accountant, part of a team or run an independent firm, we are open to discussing mutually beneficial working relationship arrangements with you.
– Outsource your investment management process, freeing up time for you to better serve your clients.
– Leverage our generational planning service models, helping you to stay more in tune with your clients’ needs
– Gain access to the latest industry technology
– Join one of the fastest growing RIAs in the country.
Contact us at email@example.com